Air Guns and Nozzles
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Features Durable cast aluminum body with hanging hook Full length comfort trigger Rugged aluminum extension Powerful zinc alloy XtraThrust nozzle 1/4" FNPT inlet Meets OSHA Standards Guardair's XtraThrust® Series provides all the benefits of the Long John® Series but with 40% more power. Ideal for the toughest applications and to move the heaviest debris, the XtraThrust nozzle generates over 300% more thrust compared to conventional air guns, yet limits static pressure to less than 30 psi should the tip become blocked. Ergonomic, Classic+ pistol grip-style handle provides maximum user comfort.
- Parker's blow guns offers ease of use, energy saving, adaptability and efficiency. Controlled and full pressure blow guns&bull Conform to OSHA requirements 29 CFR 1910.242 paragraph b&bull Controlled pressure blow guns have a black epoxy coated zinc body and vented nozzles&bull Maximum pressure of 150 psi BG series blow guns &bull Impact resistant plastic&bull Easy to control variable flow pistol grip trigger&bull Nozzles available that meet OSHA requirements&bull Lightweight ergonomical design
- Designed for heavy-duty use, the versatile 79SG012 Syphon Gun is ideal for spraying oils, solvents, insecticides, and coatings. Powerful syphon delivers up to 16 gallons of liquid per hour. Features 12" extension for spraying hard-to-reach locations. Adjustable nozzle tip controls flow and spray pattern. Classic+ pistol-grip style handle provides maximum user comfortFeatures Durable cast aluminum body with hanging hook Wide comfort trigger 6', 1/4" ID, clear PVC feed tube with brass sinker 12" aluminum extension Brass nozzle tip 1/4" FNPT inlet
- Economical 79SG Syphon Gun features a powerful syphon that delivers up to 12 gallons of liquid per hour. Incorporates separate liquid shutoff valve for operating flexibility. Easy to clean. Classic+ pistol-grip style handle provides maximum user comfortFeatures Durable cast aluminum body with hanging hook Wide comfort trigger Liquid shutoff valve 6' long, 1/4" ID, clear PVC feed tube with brass sinker 1/4" ID aluminum nozzle 1/4" FNPT inlet
- Replace the worn nozzle on your Guardair safety air gun. Threaded connection for easy replacement. Engineered to comply with OSHA Standards when used in conjunction with recommended safety air gun model.Features
Replacement part for extended reach WhisperJet (80LJ, U80LJ) models.
High grade rubber, aluminum, steel, nylon construction
- ThumbSwitch Safety Air Gun - 12" Part Number 900LJ012AA
Compact ThumbSwitch style design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Venturi nozzle delivers safe yet powerful thrust.
- Guardair Long John® Safety Air GunsProduct DetailsSafety air guns are ideal for cleaning inaccessible and hard-to-reach areasUse to blow off floor debris, clean masonry forms, tanks, ovens, molds and rafters, as well as machinery and storage areas.
- Featuring a proprietary, protective air cone to shield against dangerous "chip fly-back," the 74SK is perfect for close-in applications. Ergonomic, Classic+ pistol grip-style handle provides maximum user comfort. Adjust the air flow from a whisper to a blastFeatures Durable cast aluminum body with hanging hook Wide comfort trigger and precision air volume control Safety air shield Pinned tamper-proof nozzle 1/4" FNPT inlet Meets OSHA Standards
- CLOSEOUTS Only 1 Left!
- Discontinued being replaced with 1500
- (1) 55 Gallon B Series Vacuum Generating Head (1) 4' Aluminum Wand With 12" Wide Floor Tool (1) 2" x 20' Standard Duty Vacuum Hose (1) 24" Metal Crevice Tool (1) Standard Cartridge Filter For 55 Gallon Vacuums (1) Retaining Springs (Set Of 3) (1) Air Hose 3/4" x 20' (1) 55 Gallon 18 Gauge Steel Drum (1) 55 Gallon Drum Dolly :
- Two-piece, pre-cut neoprene gaskets fit the underside of Guardair vacuum drum covers. Provide positive vacuum seal between drum cover and drum. Self-adhesive for easy installation. For 55 or 30 gallon vacuum drum covers. Replacement part. 5/16" thick neoprene material One-sided, adhesive coated surface Temperature Range -40°F to 200°F
- Tackle the toughest industrial and commercial jobs with reinforced Heavy-Duty Vacuum Hose. Made of transparent, durable polyurethane and reinforced with a blue external rigid ABS helix. Repels corrosion from many abrasive products and chemicals. Weather resistant, resists sun damage, mildew, and extreme temperatures. Features excellent flexibility and a smooth interior forFeatures External ABS helix acts as a wearstrip Smooth interior surface allows efficient airflow Puncture and tear resistant Temperature range -40°F to 200°F Includes two (2) end-cuffs Color Clear/Blue uninterrupted flow. Crushproof and kink-resistant. Available in 1½" and 2" ID. Accessory.
Displaying: 1 - 16 of 16 Matching Items