Aerosol Cleaners and Degreasers
Janitorial, Paper, and Office Supplies
- Quickly and effectively removes grease, oil, tar, dirt, grime, corrosion, sludge and other stubborn substances from energized electrical equipment to increase operating efficiency. Lectra Clean® offers quick & efficient degreasing action, fast evaporation and no residue. With no flash point, it is an excellent alternative to 1,1,1-based cleaning products. Use caution near plastics. Designed specifically to be safe for use on energized electrical equipment
- Provides fast cleaning action for the removal of dirt, light oils and other contaminants. It evaporates quickly, leaves no residue, has no flash or fire point, and contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Not recommended for use on Noryl® or polycarbonate type plastics
- A petroleum distillate and alcohol blended precision cleaner suitable for sensitive electronics. QD evaporates quickly, leaves no residue and is safe to use on all plastics. QD Contact Cleaner contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Ideal for applications where lower flash point solvents can be used.
- Advanced Technology Formula CO Contact Cleaner does not contain known ozone depleting substances and is VOC exempt. Its blend of HFE and HFC solvents provide an optimal alternative to CFC, HCFC and flammable contact cleaners. Regular use of CO Contact Cleaner will help prevent electrical failures, increase performance and prolong equipment life by dissolving and rinsing away contaminants.
- Formulated to foam away dirt, grease and fingerprints from washable surfaces, SD-20 all-purpose degreaser aerosol tackles a wide range of cleaning jobs-from removing heavy soil on baseboards to foaming away grease on exhaust vents and hoods. The clinging foam, no rinse formula allows concentration of the product on stubborn spots and aids in spot cleaning.
- A blend of solvents and polishing agents designed for cleaning, polishing, and protecting stainless steel, chrome, and aluminum. Removes grease, fingerprints, and light soil. Provides a thin, protective, water-resistant film. Prevents rusting, corrosion, and discoloration. Contains no wax or harsh abrasives. USDA applicable C1
Just spray on and wipe with a clean, dry cloth. Contains no messy abrasives or waxes to remove.
Polish, protects and preserves in one easy operation.
Can be used to polish stainless steel, chrome and aluminum.
Residual film provides a long-lasting water-resistant shield of protection. Prevents rusting, corrosion and discoloration. Does not discolor with age or repeated applications.
Ready-to-use, handy aerosol package requires no premixing or special sprayers. A small amount can clean, polish and protect a large area.
Contains no 1,1,1 or CFCs that contribute to ozone layer depletion.
- Innovative contact cleaner that offers strong cleaning action, fast evaporation and no residue in electronic cleaning applications. PF Precision Cleaner has no flash point and is safe to use on plastics.
- CLOSEOUTS Only 16 Left!
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 30 Matching Items