- How do I find the items I’m looking for?
- There is a menu at the top left to browse by category or you can use the search bar at the top of the page.
How can I get help with ordering questions not answered here?
- Please contact our customer service division with other questions and comments. We can be reached in the office at (440) 997-5161.
How do I find the items I’m looking for?
- There is a menu at the top left to browse by category or you can use the search option at the top.
Can I place a tax exempt order?
- Yes, you can place a tax exempt order. After setting up your account online please email a copy of your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the exemption to your account. If you have already paid for the order online we will issue a credit for the tax value. Tax refund requests must be made within 48 hours from the time the order is placed.
Shipping and Delivery
Do you charge for delivery?
- There is no charge for delivery within Ashtabula, Lake, and Geauga Counties in Northeast Ohio following our regular schedule. For deliveries outside of these counties or outside of the standard delivery schedule a fee may apply. Please review the details on our Shipping Policy page for more details.
What is your regular delivery schedule?
- We delivery daily in Ashtabula city and township. Monday and Thursday we also delivery East of Ashtabula, Tuesday we delivery South of Ashtabula, Wednesday and Friday we delivery West of Ashtabula. Please review the details on our Shipping Policy page for more details. Speak with a salesman to arrange a special delivery.
Do I have to pay by credit card?
- If you are interested in setting up a credit account with credit terms, please fill-out our credit application, found here. It may take a few days for the account to be set-up depending on how quickly references reply. If you need to make purchase immediately, please use a credit card. If you already have an established account you can place your order on your account at check-out.